Get to know the Team
For five decades and three generations, West Austin Properties has been passionately committed to the core values that guide it.
- Highest integrity in every relationship.
- Unsurpassed knowledge of Austin and the ever changing real estate market.
- Educating and empowering our clients so that they can make decisions that best meet their unique needs.
- Focus on the people and not the real estate; the quality of our service not the volume of our business.
- Build on the strengths and talents of our team’s generational blend .
- Improving our community through service and mentorship.
West Austin Properties began as a small niche family owned real estate company in one of the oldest and most alluring parts of town, West Austin. Punctuated by hills, lakes and gorgeous 100 year old oak trees, West Austin has long captured the hearts of many. From my great grand father who served in the State legislature at the turn of the century, to my grandparents who were the first family on Indian Trail in Tarrytown when it was just a dirt road, to my childhood and that of my children, generations of my family have lived and loved Austin as it grew from a sleepy little town on the banks of the Colorado to the impressive metropolitan city of 1.8M people that it is today.
Today, three generations of our family have served the Austin community with their real estate needs. Each generation has mentored the next bringing new skills to old foundations and business practices giving us more tools to better serve our clients. And, we still operate with the same core values upon which the company was founded. The focus will always be on the people we serve and the quality of our service. We love Austin and we love our business!
Laura Duggan, President